MedPro Cookie Statement
A dynamic list of all cookies being used by Medpro is provided in this policy. We may also update this policy from time to time to reflect any changes in law or technology.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored in the browser of your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet or similar web enabled device) and that uniquely identify your device. They are put there by the websites that you visit or by links you open, for example hyperlinks in emails. Cookies can then be accessed from your device when you visit our site.
- To record your acceptance of our Privacy Statement. when you are using our eCommerce platform.
- To better understand your browsing activity on our website including what links you follow.
- To see the websites you visit before you visit https://medpro.ie which allows us to build up a picture of your interests and tailor our advertising to you on other sites.
- To authenticate users and ensure the security of our site.
What types of cookies are used by Medpro?
Medpro uses both session and persistent cookies on the service and uses different types of cookies to run the Service.
- Essential /Strictly Necessary – These cookies are essential to allow you to browse the website and use its features, to access secure areas of the website, process a purchase through the website or complete forms. For example, they allow us to balance website traffic so that our clients receive a consistent and reliable service, and to remember your activity within the current browsing session. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies – Medpro cookies are “first party” cookies which we place on your device, but we may allow other parties to place cookies on your device when you visit our website. These are “third party” cookies. Using third party cookies enables us to market to you on a third party website, to deliver ads that are relevant to you and to measure the performance of our ad campaigns and the effectiveness of marketing. See “Targeting/Advertising Cookies” below for more information.
- We do not control how these third parties collect or use information – for more information please visit the third-party website.
- Session Cookies – These only remain on your browser while you are on our website. An example of how these cookies are being used by Mepdor is to determine how long you have been visiting our website for. Session cookies will automatically reset your session after a period of inactivity, or, if you close down your browser. This is to help keep your browsing safe and secure.
- Functionality – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make so that we can change way the website behaves or looks and provide more personal features based on your previous visits. For example, to remember your choice of items purchased previously.
- Performance or Analytics – These cookies, which are used by us or third parties such as Google Analytics, allow us to collect statistical information about visitors and how they interact with our website, such as if the visitor is new, what websites they have come from, or which pages on our site visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor; all the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used for analytical purposes; to understand our clients better, what interests them, to improve their user experience and how our website performs.
While browsing Medpro website, you can manage your cookie consent by clicking below at any time:
You can also refuse to have some or all cookies placed on your device by altering the settings on your internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox). How you do this will depend upon the internet browser you use; you can find out how to switch off your cookies either by consulting the online “Help” or “Preferences” menu for your browser. You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for further information.
If you change your browser settings to refuse all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you may not be able to continue to use all parts of our website and we will alert you to this in that event.
More information about cookies used by Medpro.
You can find more information about cookies at: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and https://cookiepedia.co.uk/giving-consent-to-cookies and https://youronlinechoices.eu/